Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Paid To Blog

It’s all start from when I know that there is a Wifi connection around my environment. Then I start to write anything I want and I used to write it on blog. Till now I have 5 blog and I still use it. Day by day I keep writing on my blog. And then the time is come, when I make a search at google using word “paid to blog” and I found so many result that say we can make money from our hobby writing on the blog. Start from that day I keep searching and try all paid to blog program that I know. One of the program is blogadvertisingstore.com. As usually I try to register and submit my blog. I’m not really enthusiastic because from all the paid to blog program that I’ve register only a few chance to get approved. But Thanks God after a few days when I open my emails and found that my blog is approved, it means I can start to find an opportunities, write it on my blog and when it’s approved I’ll get paid. I’m so so happy for this, furthermore I start to find an opportunities, reserve it, write in on my blog and waiting till the admin review my job. Guess what I reserve 4 job and after the review all the job is approved and I found in my finance section there is $32 as the result from the job. Wow….
I love blogadvertisingstore.com


No comments: